Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Birthday Greetings from NE!

Happy Birthday Jim! Hope your steak tasted great tonight! I had a great Spring Break! I did lots of shopping and found some great buys! Better yet I had some great outings with friends and with Brandon. I did get in good exercise! My kickboxing DVD is a challenge for me. I cannot do the whole DVD yet, but will work up my endurance until I can. This week is very busy at work and next week will be too. I get Good Friday off and then go back to a plan day on the Monday after Easter. I know this school quarter will go by fast too! Speaking of Easter and Easter candy - I am looking forward to malted milk ball Easter eggs. I don't think they are too high in calories. Well - I hope that you are enjoying some delicious birthday dessert tonight Jim! Love to all, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment