Saturday, March 21, 2009

Birthday greetings from NE

Happy Birthday Wayne! Hope you have a fantastic time in Mexico! Yeah-my Spring Break just started. I am getting together with friends for breakfast this morning. We are supposed to have rain starting tonight and lasting through Tues. That should make the yard green up and the Spring flowers appear. I maintained my weight this week, but only walked for exercise. I know that this week will be full of exercise. I plan on getting in some Mall walking alias shopping today. Brandon had the flu on Mon. for his first official day of his break, but bounced back wonderfully on Tues. I will be excited to hear about his adventures in Utah when he returns tomorrow night! Wayne with all of your energy you are a Spring Chicken and each year brings you more friends and more love! Blessings! Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment