Thursday, March 19, 2009

Excited for Vacation and March Madness

Hi All:
The weather is variable here from day to day. Today I walked to work and back it was brisk and refreshing. I went to Zumba last night and have been walking and exercising on a daily basis. I am on my own as my walking partner Sarah left tonight for Atlanta to visit her son. I will get up early and go walking so I can watch Blair Taylor and Marquette play basketball in the am and Wisconsin in the evening. I am packing my clothing for vacation ( I have to many clothes) but don't tell my husband. The love of my life will be 55 on Saturday so we shall celebrate with dinner in Madison before we drop off Ben. Ben and Sara have been very busy with papers. But I think Ben enjoyed just being home and getting "real food" for a change. Sara had alot going on, but sounded like she accomplished many things also. I am proud of them both for making good choices. We will be off to sunny Los Cabos so this will be my last blog for a week or so. The temperature has been in the 80's there so I can definately handle that. Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy the warmer weather. Talk to you soon.

Love,
KRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment