Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back in the groove in Wausau

Hi All:
Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We had a wonderful and relaxing vacation in Mexico. The weather was fantastic - in the mid 80's all week and sunny. We enjoyed our "couple" time very much. Wayne and I ran and walked while on vacation. We also ate and drank more than usual, but are back to our routine again. Saturday we attend a "Cruise Party" which was great fun. We danced alot and enjoyed great conversation with friends. We got home about 1:00 a.m. The work weeks for both Wayne & I stay busy. I work in a have a very challenging classroom this year, so keeps me on my toes. We leave tomorrow for Warrensburg to visit with Sara. It will be fun to have family time before she is off to Portland. I hope all are doing well and we send our Easter Blessing to each of you.

Love,
KRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment