Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Hope and Energy for Spring

Last night I went to a Spring Fashion show at church called Unfading Beauty! The front cover of the program said, "When we live, dress, speak and act in a way that honors God, His Unfading Beauty resounds from us so loudly that it far outshines the superficial beauty of this world." I am glad that we are on this Mission of Fitness together, because I know that this is honoring to God. I love the Spring and have renewed hope for natural and regular exercise. It is so fun to take long walks in the Spring air and watch for the flowers to pop up and see the constant change in the scenery around us. Oh the wonder and beauty of Spring! Through the winter I have exercised enough to maintain my weight and look better, because of the toning etc. I know with the increased activity of Spring I will now shed some pounds - a time of metamorphosis and now I have the tools to keep the weight off once I shed it. We are on a wonderful mission together and I am so pleased that we are walking the journey together! So glad to call all of you FAMILY! Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment