Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"On Track Again"

Hi All:
We had a good visit with Sara over the Easter Holiday. Did not do alot of exercise (sitting in the car riding and driving) and ate Great food but to much!!!! Oh well, I am back in my element and back in my routine. I am walking to and from work today as our van is in the shop (long story) I am again doing Zumba and teaching an after school soccer class on Thursdays. I think I will try and walk to work more often as the weather inproves. I am picking up more morning hours in the school office as my friend Sarah the secretary at Franklin has technology training on some new computer programs. We also have kindergarten orientation that I will help with. We have several snow days to make up so our last day is June 9th (half day). I hope all is going well for each of you. I will share a quote from my Weight Watchers Magazine:
"BELIEVING THAT I WILL CONQUER MY EMOTIONAL EATING. EVERY POUND I LOSE MAKES ME MORE AND MORE CONFIDENT THAT I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FIND NEW WAYS TO COPE."

Love to All,
KRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment