Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Enjoying Spring Break in Chicago

Hi: I have been enjoying having some extra time for exercise & wellness this week. Our
students are on Spring Break this week, so I took a vacation day Monday which included
go to the fitness center & have a Spa day with 3 friends from our "Mystery Book Club". The
pedicure and massage were a fun treat. I finished my grading for the Winter Trimester today---Yeah!

Jim & I have been enjoying longer walks & the peeking out of spring flowers. We had several wonderful worship experiences during Holy Week & hosted Evelyn & Tom for Easter dinner.

Kathy & Sara--glad you were able to spend some family time together during the Easter holiday weekend. Anita--I hope you had a blessed Easter too! We're looking forward to Marlene's visit to Chicago April 17-20.

Love,
MJH

No comments:

Post a Comment